Your eBill Is Changing
We're excited to let you know that in the coming months we will be launching a smoother, more streamlined eBilling process - SUEZ Paperless Billing. Based on customer feedback, we are making changes that will simplify the way you receive and pay your bill.
How will these changes affect me?
By changing to SUEZ Paperless Billing, customers who are currently on eBill and those who will be in the future, will receive all of the benefits that come with having a mysuezwater.com account. These include:
- A one-stop shop to manage your SUEZ account(s)
- The ability to view past bills and notices
- The opportunity to view water usage and compare with similar households
- Easy ways to update contact information
In order to continue receiving your bill electronically through SUEZ Paperless Billiing, customers will now need to establish an account on our secure customer website, mysuezwater.com. Customers will no longer receive a PDF attachment of their bill. Instead all bills will be available for viewing on mysuezwater.com.
Here’s how the paperless billing process will work once the changes go into effect:
- You will receive an email notification when your bill is ready to view with a link to pay your bill.
- Clicking this link will bring you to mysuezwater.com. Following log in, you will be brought to your bill where you can review it and pay it via any of the available payment methods (Credit, Debit, ATM card, or directly from your bank account using ACH withdrawal.)
What do I have to do to ensure I continue to receive my bill electronically?
You will need to create an account on mysuezwater.com to continue to receive paperless bills. Be sure to have your account number and the zip code associated with your service address. Watch the video below which walks you through the registration process.
I already have a mysuezwater.com account. What do I need to do to ensure I continue to receive my bill electronically?
If you already have a mysuezwater.com account and are enrolled in eBill, there is no action required by you. As we get closer to the launch of SUEZ Paperless Billing, we will provide further details about how you will view your bills in the future.
If I do not create an account, what will happen?
Customers who do not set up an account on mysuezwater.com prior to the changes going into effect in early 2021 will be reverted to paper bills by mail.
When is this going into effect?
SUEZ Paperless Billing will be going live early this year. We will continue to provide updates as the date gets closer. To ensure that you continue to receive your bill electronically, sign up for an online account today.